Broken Bone Scarf

ladylinoleum

Look like another winner! You are so creative. Great job. And you daughter look so cosmopolitan modeling it. My kid always looks like he is posing for a mug shot when I make him try anything on.

Look like another winner! You are so creative. Great job. And you daughter look so cosmopolitan modeling it. My kid always looks like he is posing for a mug shot when I make him try anything on.

Thanks! Yes, she's so cute! My husband on the other hand is the worst model possible (and he's an actor!). Go figure.

Definitely out of the ordinary, and I am a big fan of 'out of the ordinary'!

Having read the write up in your blog, I do have a few comments questions: YES, I'd love to make one to wear it. Which leads to: I only have a short list of curse words, to have the called for myriad--do you have a few to spare?

And yes, I can tell you grew up in the 80's...I was supposed to too.

Sally

Definitely out of the ordinary, and I am a big fan of 'out of the ordinary'!

Having read the write up in your blog, I do have a few comments questions: YES, I'd love to make one to wear it. Which leads to: I only have a short list of curse words, to have the called for myriad--do you have a few to spare?

And yes, I can tell you grew up in the 80's...I was supposed to too.

Sally

I have lots of colorful words for you! LOL I will probably end up writing this one up. It's going to be 3-4 pages. I just know it. Yuck. However, I'll do it.

Gotta love the 80's...:yes

I also would LOVE to have the pattern. I must have this for halloween this year. I have my myriad ready and I am sure it will be sooooo worth doing. I work as a waitress and want to wear that on halloween at work.

Dang! Where were you and your ideas when I was studying anatomy??? I might actually have been able to memorize dem bones if I had crocheted them while studying--what a great study aid. Wonder if wearing it to class or the exam might have been interpreted as cheating.... Love it!!

Regina- Absolutely fabulous!!! Oh how I could wear this to work. Since I work at Shriner's we ummm well break bones basically for a living. Well I don't break, I just care for the children post operatively. The orthopods might actually laugh if they saw this scarf.

Elizabeth

Regina, you are so funny! (In a nice but warped way!!) I thought you'd gone over the edge with all the eyeballs and the grilled barbeque but this one is downright laugh-outloud funny. :lol

Amazing and Creative I’m going to ask Tampa Doll to make me one of these Bone thingy’s for my Desk area and for her October Table. lol

I’m a big fan of the actors Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz in theTV show Bones

http://www.vipfanclubs.com/productDetails.do;jsessionid=50FB9D0B8267107D7B12544AABE246B9?productID=702&categoryID=110

I can just picture in one of the episodes him giving her this as a Novelty gift.

Because as she often says “don’t call be bones

Archived