Crochet Knit Out 2006 NYC September 17, 2006

cabanird

hey there... i didn't see a thread on this... but,

there will be a crochet/knit out on September 17, 2006 in Union Square NYC!!! here is the link for the event:

http://www.craftyarncouncil.com/knitoutbrochure.html

i had sooooooooo much fun last year! who else is going? does anyone know any 'celebrities' that will be going? shops? events? workshops?

please do share!

amie... i'm sorry if i sound a little creepy but... i'd like to meet you! you make some fabulous patterns! and thanks to your videos on your site i learned how to tunisian crochet! you rock!

this knit out/crochet is gonna be awesome!

amie... i'm sorry if i sound a little creepy but... i'd like to meet you! you make some fabulous patterns! and thanks to your videos on your site i learned how to tunisian crochet! you rock!

this knit out/crochet is gonna be awesome!

Oh heavens, nothing creepy about it! I'd love to meet up with you. Shoot me an email. I just need to make sure I don't forget to go. LOL (No, really. Sometimes I forget to do a lot of things because I'm chained to the computer writing patterns, editing pictures, etc.)

EDITED TO ADD: I just put it in my iCal so I wouldn't forget the date. I plan on trying to make a scarf for it. (Actually, I'm working on one right now):

http://nexblog.mycrochetblog.com/?p=94

• 2 weeks later...

argh!!! i woke up late and got to the event late! too bad i couldn't meet you amie!

but good news... i won a book from Lark Publishing (i think under the Storey Publishing tent)... i got to choose whatever book i wanted. please dont kill me. my parents are from south america and i have been eyeing up this book for a long time:

Andean Folk Knits -- they have gorgeous pictures and descriptions of each of the countries where the patterns are from. i hope to make something nice for members of my family. :)

did you all have a good time?

I have some pictures of the event in my blog. Mostly just pictures of the massive crowd. LOL! I got some shots of the fashion show. It was enjoyable, albiet hot!

Enjoyed your pictures and report ................thanks for sharing

Archived