Angels Among Us -Update - Finished 100!

terrybb

I'm making Angels for my church Fall Festival Christmas Corner. The pattern is from "Big Book of Crochet". After the first one I could see the possibilities so each one is different - the combinations are endless so I guess I'll be making a lot of these - I'm up to 35 now and shooting for 100 by October 14. Each takes about 3 hours. I threaded a hanging thread through the back and through the halo but they can also stand using the round wooden doll stands.Here's a few pics

th_Angel1.jpgth_Angel2.jpgth_Angel3.jpgth_Angels7.jpg

th_Angels3.jpgth_Angel4.jpgth_Angels5.jpg

These are more fun - I love each one as if it was my child - I don't know if I'll be able to part with them. :smiling

10/4 Update - I finished 100! The tree is loaded and, with 10 days to go, I can start on the Angel Afghan for the Silent Auction. This has been great fun.

My they are beautiful. I like the variety of colours. I dont think I could part with them. What sort of price will you sell them for?

Terry, your collection of angels are just goregous! I'd hate to part with them too, but they are for a good cause. Maybe you should try making two at the same time....one for the fair and one for yourself! :devil

You did beautifully! :yes

How pretty! Clothespin angels have been on my list of things to do for a very long time but I've not yet gotten started on them. I really like these!! :applause

Heavenly job Terry! They look awesome on the tree! I can see why you do not want to part with them, but you can always make more! And these will do wonderfully at the Fall festival! Looks to me like "Heaven is missing A LOT OF angels!"

• 1 month later...

Archived