Sign in to follow this  
WhiteElephant

Some of my stuff...

Okay guys I finally got the pictures going (thanks to you who helped, ya'll know who you are).

Tahna :elle

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m286/WhiteElephant87/Edgingponcho.jpg

Okay I know its huge I will try to size my other photos down.... This was a pattern in a magazine called CROCHET!, one of the best and most fashionable magazines I have ever found. If you like the pattern visit crochetmagazine.com, I am sure the website will have an archive or maybe even a way to buy post published zines. The mag is well worth it and i suggest all of ya look into it.

Very pretty!! :hook

Tahna, beautiful job! Your picture was 640 x 480 pixels, though, and our forum size standards say pictures should be no larger than 480 x 360. Here's a link to post that tells you how to resize your pictures to the size we need.

Until you can get the photo resized, I've removed the picture from your post and replaced it with the link where people can view it.

As soon as you get the photo resized, please post it again so people can see it directly in your post!

K will do, as a matter of fact I am allready on it...sorry didnt realize they came off my camra so big...

Wow, I love it - that is really cute!