Yarn Bee and Baby Bee yarns at Hobby Lobby

Andrea

• 1 year later...

I haven't washed the yarn yet, but I just used this product for the first time this week and as I was going along, there were THREE knots in one skein of yarn where two pieces of yarn had been tied together. There was another one of these in another skein, so four total in two skeins! I have written to their customer service department about it; I really hope this is not the norm because they have such fun yarn! :(

I made some amigurumi out of yarn bee mosaic twist, one of which belongs to a friend's little girl who takes it EVERYWHERE and he still looks fine.

I haven't seen the others get that much handling or loving so I just don't know. They hold up well to really being wrestled with sometimes, when I'm working them into something.

I don't have a Hobby Lobby nearby... it's a couple times a year trip to get out that way.

I Want A Hobby Lobby!! :cry :cry :cry

They sound like neat yarns - wish I knew about them for you!

Waaaaaaaaah! Me too!!!

T-

I haven't washed the yarn yet, but I just used this product for the first time this week and as I was going along, there were THREE knots in one skein of yarn where two pieces of yarn had been tied together. There was another one of these in another skein, so four total in two skeins! I have written to their customer service department about it; I really hope this is not the norm because they have such fun yarn! :(

I don't think its the norm...I haven't had much problem with knots. and I use it quite often.

I've used the yarnbee for a while...it's sooo soft. The fuzzy baby bee I used to make a sweater for DD a year ago...it's washed up fine, and continues to look like new. And the "sweet delights" line...I've made doll clothes (among other things) that have stayed in our possession, and DD uses them quite a bit...they get lots of handling (which would normally cause yarn to fuzz or get "pill-y"...they also still look new.

So in my experience, they handle and wash well.

HTH

• 8 months later...

I got about 4 sekeins of "playful" in waltz blue solid, I haven't tryed washing it yet, but being that it is very simalar to eyelash yarn I would not mashine wash or dry it, because I had made a scarf from that kind of yarn, and i washed it by hand and it did fine, but one day I forgot and machine washed and dryed it :( it matts up real bad.

oh and, I got those 4 skeins for less than the regular price of one skein

• 3 years later...

Archived