Crochet World magazine?

Deb

Does anyone subscribe to this magazine?

If so, what do you think?

Yes? :thumbsup or No? :thumbsdown

I subscribe, and like it alot. If only for the Jocelyn Sass patterns.

As with most crochet magazines, it's a mixed bunch. some stuff I adore, somet I don't. I get it for the cute things, and for the baby patterns.

I was stunned to find the new issue in my local grocery store this afternoon. Even if it wasn't a good one, I probably would have bought it just so they would have a sale for one. I only subscribe to Crochet! too, but this one is pretty good. I particularly like the sunflowers lapghan.

hi i recieve, crochet world, crochet fantasy, Crochet, magic crochet, and a couple of other ones i can't think of the names right now. oh decorating crochet. i love all of the magazines and have bought a ton off of e-bay, and will be relisting some soon as i have a ton of extras. i'll let you know when so if ya want to take a peek!!! have lots of differnet ones from years of collecting(my hubby is so:( , as i have hd to move my patterns and magazine collection out to his garage as it is so huge!!!LOL makes him sooooo:<> so just thougth i would let you know that i love them all:)) hope your all having a great day vicki

hehe, I want to get YOUR mail, thunderbird! I plan on doing just that...it'll make my months more interesting :)

I'm collecting all the Crochet Worlds I can off of eBay right now...I so heart eBay. :)h

Yes Vicki,

Let me know if you decide to get rid of the extras. Maybe we can work a trade of some kind. :D!

I like crochet world just for the kids cutsie stuff.I used to get all of the crochet mags except the ones with mostly thread crochet.I only get crochet world and crochet now, because I used to spend more time looking at patterns and contemplating what to make than I did actually making things:blush Plus I usually get an idea of what I want to make and have to buy a pattern anyway, or find one online.:knit

Guest PaisleyAngel

I don't subscribe, but a subscription is on my Christmas list. :) Yes, I already have a Christmas list. :lol I like it a lot. I currently get Crochet!, Crochet Fantasy and Hooked on Crochet. I like how each tries to give a variety of patterns. I'm not into thread crochet yet, so I sometimes only pick up the Magic Crochet or Decorative Crochet if I find it in a store and like someone else said, it's really just so they have a sale and keep stocking crocheting mags. hehe :D

Archived