Still here... really!!!

Boy, I sure feel out of touch with reality right now.:eek I haven't crocheted or quilted anything in over a month!!!! My hubby came home after being away for 6 months, then our daughter, son-in-law and new grandson came for a visit, and now our middle son is home on leave until the first week of September. I can't even get into my sewing room right now, or the closet that has all my yarn!!!!!! My son took over both spare bedrooms, one for sleeping and one for his clothes and computer. :think

I guess my only saving grace right now is I have 3 stockings to make before Christmas. One is felt/sequines (boy I hate sequines) and the other 2 are needlepoint (I can do those pretty quick). They are keeping me busy in the evenings.

While I'm going to miss my son when he leaves, it sure will be nice to be able to get back to my rooms again.

Just needed a little reality check with eveyone here. Thanks.:manyheart

At least you have a good reason. I just havent felt like picking up a hook the last couple of days. Hopefully motivation will kick in for me soon, and i dont think you will need any more motivation than a closet full of yarn :)

Archived