Interweave Crochet

4PJ

I found it this evening at Borders. :woohoo :yay2 :yay Oh my, I just want to make everything!!! That Yo-Yo cardigan is so cute, Rebecca, I can't see how yours turns out. :)

My only problem is that they used a lot of yarns in their patterns that I can't get locally. I may have to take the credit card out of the freezer now...
Agreeing with Rebecca--leave that evil plastic on ice! :wha Amy, you can use any yarn you want as long as it works up to the same gauge as the yarns called for in the patterns. Swatch some yarns from your stash or some less expensive ones you can get locally until you find something that gives you the gauge you need.

That's a great deal on the RH sport, Rebecca. :thumbsup Definitely try a gauge swatch with it to make sure, but it looks like it should be similar.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I finally got mine too!! And I have to make that Yo-Yo Cardigan for my daughter's birthday in January. Didn't a few of you try RH sport for that? How did it swatch up? I've been browsing online and pricing different yarns, trying to choose; wool, cotton, or acrylics???

I also really want to make the Thoroughly Modern Granny Jacket and the Interlocking Rings top, and the Tapestry Crochet Bag, and OHHHHHH the Himalaya Tote!!!!!:)h

Oh my goodness, I had better get alot of gift certificates for Christmas!!!!!!!! :wowdrool

~Rebecca~ :knit

hi rebecca, i love that pattern and am going to try and make it a little smaller for my 1 1/2 year old niece,( she is wearing size3/ 4's now) she is a BIGGGGGG girl!!!! weighed 10 pounds when she was born!!! yikes, my poor little sis, but we all adore her anyways. i am thinking about making her a carebear for christmas but i don't know if it would be alright for someone her age, you have little ones, what do you think, my baby is 20 years old LOL so i am a little out of date!!! thanks again for posting that for me, i will get the hang of this computer yet!!!LOL i am going to make my son teach me, i mean he does this for a living, you would think he could teach his dom!!! but he is all professoring on me and telling me to come to one of his classes. the brat!!!!!!! have a super week ahead and i am going to ship the bear on tuesday. went to ship it yesterday, but post office was closed so am now having to wait for tuesday as monday is a federal holiday!!! you should have it by next weekend. please let me know how she likes it!!! vicki:))

thats a great idea:cheer2 :cheer 2:cheer2 :cheer 2, i will do that. drats was just at walmart today too, oh well we all know what that means: yarn shopping trip!!!!!:rotfl , good idea, hey guess what, i showed this lady at walmart today my love-a-lot bear, and she wants, get this, 6 of them, i am look :cheer2 :cheer 2:cheer2 :cheer 2:cheer2 :cheer 2:cheer2 :cheer 2:cloud9 :cloud9 :cloud9 :cloud9 :cloud9 :cloud9 :cloud9 isn't that awesome. so now need to get that order done!!! hurray:cheer2 :cheer 2:cheer2 thanks again. vicki

Archived