What do you do....

What do you do with the little bit of cotton yarn left over from making dishcloths? I have all these little balls of cotton yarn, I know I could make a "scrap" cloth but there must be something else? Any ideas?:think

I made coasters out of them and also made small washcloths to put in a box for Operation Christmas Child. I also made soda pop cozies out of them. The coasters I made were just simple granny squares and circles. You could also make hair scrunchies and pencil toppers for kids out of them. There are many ideas. Take a glance around CPC....:hug

Christina had some great ideas for this! I've also used leftovers to make one side of a scrubby, using either Needloft yarn or recycled mesh fruit bags to make the scrubby side.

I make little motifs (flowers etc) which I can attach to other projects, fridgies, brooches etc or even handmade cards. Motifs for doiley's etc are nice also as all those little snippets in different colours can make a very bright doiley once completed

Depends on how much yarn you have left, you could use it as stuffing for some small bean bags. Or use it for multi colored bags.

Archived