I think I finally lost it!

I think I finally completely surrendered to this disease! I've been stashing pound of love (I've got 2 grand nieces:manyheart ( 1 is 5 weeks and 1 is due in a week) and a new grand-child due in March:manyheart ) because, of course I've been making baby stuff! I'm addicted to doilies and pounding them out at a rate of 1 a week (give or take) for Christmas gifts, making stuff for my 9 month old:manyheart grand-child in between and now I find myself at JoAnns buying simply soft in light pink and blue (my 14 year old grand daughter's :manyheart favorite colors) for an afghan, I also just bought 2 lbs of a pink varigated for a shrug for her because she wants one (and have to have some left for something else that may catch my eye) - - - and I've just spent 2 hours trying to perfect the first motif for the afghan that she doesn't even need because I made her a pink and blue one last year!

I guess this is where I stop, breathe and make a list of what I have in process.

Anyone else in the middle of this insanity?

Sorry Ingrid, I should have warned you. It is incurable!!! lol I think we all have this disease! My husband just looks at me and shakes his head as if to say, "You don't have the color you need in either of the two HUGE 54 gallon Rubber Maid bins of yarn?" Geez, If only everyone else would realize it's incurable!

Psssst, Shhhhh, We won't say anything about the bins my daughter has in her room.:devil :devil

Archived