Poncho Pananche where are you??

Chiscrochetcrazy

hi i ordered a crochet magazine from annies attic back in sept. i recently recieved the bill but had not gotten the magazine:loco :loco so i called them. they were really nice, said that they were sorry that i didn't get it, they would cancel that order and process another on. so its going to be here in a few weeks:clap :clap :clap i know it is different when you order a pattern book as i have ordered many many of them from annies attic. they have always been very kind, sometimes things get lost in the :mail but if you call them they will take care of you i am sure.their:phone is 1-800-5826643. just give them a :phone and see if that helps. i have had great luck with them, but like i said sometimes things get shipped and don't get to where they are suppose to go. our:mail isn't the most reliable i am afraid. good luck and let me know what you find out vicki:xgrinch :x grinch:xgrinch

Thnderbird, I e-mailed them twice and after the last time on Wednesday, they e-mailed back saying they had reshipped the order priority. That was on Thursday, so hopefully, I'll have my booklets by Tues the latest.

hi renee, what state do you live in? thats crazy that it is taking so long. sorry that you are having such trouble. i had the same thing with leisure arts when i ordered some books from them. wish we could just buy them in the stores,. that would make it much better. let me know when you get it:hug :hug :hug vicki

Hey Vicki--

I live in Massachusetts, but even still it shouldn't take as long as it did. I did get a package from them yesterday, but I'm not sure if it's the original shipment or the priority shipment. In the e-mail they sent telling my they'd reshipped they said that if I ended up getting the first shipment before the priority one to send it back unopened.

Me too :)h I love Woodstock too, my grocery store always sells those peanut butter cups with the snoopy or Woodstock keychains on them for holidays and I always buy 1 even though I hate the candy those pb cups are just awful.

:snoopy :star :snoopy :star

hi renee, so glad that you finally got it. i would tell them to stuff it:bad :bad that is so uncool, they should just give you both copies cause you had to wait so long!!!!!:rotfl i know i am:bad :hug vicki

Archived