Poncho Pananche where are you??

Chiscrochetcrazy

I ordered this darn booklet friday and it's still not here:irked . My hubby and I saw it at michaels sat and of course I didn't get it cause I ordered it :shrug The mail is never this slow :thinking2 I hope my mailman didn't put it in someone elses box :nono :worried

REALLY :thinking1 Well At least I can relax about it being lost in someone elses mailbox. Everytime I've ever ordered anything crochet I've gotten it lickety split but never ordered from annies until now. I usually get my stuff from yarn&threadbylisa it's always here fast:thumbsup .

I hope you get yours soon :yes

i live in washington state and when i order by phone, or online it ususally takes about 2 to 3 weeks to get here. i only order what i can't find here at the stores. hope you get your patterns soon. vicki:)h

Usually micheals never has the pattern books I want :irked guess I'm gonna hunt more for the patterns before I order online.I'm just hoping my mailman whos been known to give me other peoples mail didn't slip it to someone else.Scares me because I got a lot of christmas stuff coming by mail:sweat

ooooh i hate that when that happens. i sometimes wonder if my mail carrier takes them home to his wife first cause the books and mags sometimes look as if someone looked through them, bent pages and stuff. hope you get it soon. you can contact aa on-line and they should be able to find out when it was shipped for you:hug2 vicki

It's been just over 2 weeks since my order shipped and I still haven't gotten it. If it doesn't come today, I'm going to send them an e-mail and see what's up. I've never had anything I've ordered take quite this long to get here before.

I'm not as patient, allready sent 2 emails and no answer :irked Nothing has ever taken this long after it's been shipped. They can't have shipped it , if so they have a new shipping service that walks it to your house :nono I think they tell you it's shipped so you don't cancel your order:th :mad

I was in the new AC Moore that opened up by me last Thursday and there were tons of them, and I bought one. Then when I went back to the store on Monday (just a few days later) they were all gone but all of a sudden, the girl opened a box and started putting more of them on the rack. It is really a nice book and I got it with a coupon, which made it even better. But I did notice that a lot of the books that were there on Thursday were gone by Monday.

Hope you all get yours soon. I used to subscribe to a lot of Annies' Attic publications and got a lot of their books but it's been a long time since I ordered from them. From what I hvae read on other boards, there is a slowness (is that a real word LOL) to their orders.

Take care and have a happy holiday.

LI Roe

Well all I can say is it couldn't have shipped and not be here yet and I don't like being lied to like that :irked :mad .

I bought wrapped in style booklet at walmart and they had some other books but not poncho panache it's a good thing because it would have irked me even more.Live and learn:wink

I've emailed them 3 times and no response I guess I'll have to call:th Never ordering from them again:nono the least they could do is respond to my email:irked My stuff I ordered from qvc is here and I ordered it a week ago some of it was regular mail.:ohdear :irked :ohdear :irked

Hope you get yours soon:wink !!

Finally :yay2 I guess the squeaky wheel get's the oil.No date on the envelope either they probably sent it on Mon.Hope everyone else get's theirs soon , I suggest you email even though you won't get a response at least you might get your stuff.

Archived