Tunision crochet book

Guest lillian1969

Guest lillian1969

I was wondering if anyone has a book called '101 easy tunisian stitches" I was thinking about ordering one but I would like to know what others opinions of the book are before I do?

If I have my way, (and I probably will) it's on my Christmas list for hubby... it's underlined and bolded which means I REALLY REALLY want it! hehe

He's so good to me. :heart

If you don't get it before Christmas I'll let you know!

i have it.. sadly i havent tried any thing in it yet.. i am slow with that so I havent taken anything on this season where time is of the essence..

it looks like a nice book.. I bought the book and the hook set all as one thing ... i joined a book club and that was one of the choices.. GO HERE to check it out.. i bought 4 items for a dollar each and took a 5th for just 9.99 and only have one more to buy.. you have to pay postage but for all 5 things it was only about 23 dollars... they had the crochet stitch bible too which is awesome..

I have also joined that book club. I bought the Tunisian set from them and just got it last week, so I haven't tried anything either. Maybe after the crazy is over:*csheep .

I also have the crochet bible and I think that's my favorite book EVER! YOu can make so many beautiful things from it.

Lanette:w-flake

• 3 months later...

Archived