Country Afghans 2005

Guest NCAugeriFan

Guest NCAugeriFan

I found the magazine Country Afghans 2005 at Walmart over the weekend. I have the issue from last year. It says projects to knit and crochet but the magazine is mainly crochet. There may be a project or two to knit. The editor wrote that she was flying from the California to DC and she was working on a crochet project. The flight attendant asked her questions and she got interested in doing crochet again. She (Flight attendant) said she was tired of making scarves so the editor told her why not make an afghan using scarves -pattern called Simple as a Scarf. The pattern is included in the magazine and I love it! Patterns are listed as very easy, moderate and challenging.

It's hard to find crochet magazines - knitting and quilting yes - so I grab any magazine dealing with crochet if I see it on the newsstand.

Cadie

Okay, so am I the only one wondering how she got her crochet hook on the plane. We are planning a trip this spring, and all I can think is how am I going to fly for 5 hours and do nothing with my hands. I am even thinking of figuring out a way to crochet with my fingers, or making a cardboard hook.LOL.

Archived