Woman's Day Quick & Easy Knitting & Crocheting

luvtocraft

i want one:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry , and i can't find it anywhere. no fair:mad any suggestions? it sounds like i would love it and those things you all are talking about are making me :th i want it soooo bad!!!!!:rotfl hope your all having a great weekend. vicki:D!

I found them both in grocery stores at the front by the checkout so you might want to hunt and look behind stuff.Good luck finding them.

:bang I posted this message on the simply creative post :blush sorry to repeat myself.

They are all over in my area - I've seen them at Target, Walmart, all the Supermarkets and Barnes & Noble. If you haven't seen a picture of the cover, look for a white magazine with bright blue lettering.

If anyone has trouble finding it, I can get a couple to mail to people.

Jenn :chicken

Guest zoezzoo

I found this magazine! (Still hunting for BH&G Simply Crochet)..look closely at all of the projects, several I thought were knitting patterns were actually crochet (yeah!)

Took it with me to the local very nice coffee bar..and people who haven't a clue how to crochet or knit were oohing and ahhing over the projects, even one of the guys liked the crocheted man's sweater (next to the poncho).

A woman who works there wants me to teach her how to crochet! I love to teach this wonderful art, so we are meeting on Tuesday for her first lesson.

Anyway, great magazine, target audience seems to be teens and twenty-somethings:) , but I still found several things I wouldn't mind making and wearing. Just great to see another good crochet/knit magazine.

I have the questionaire filled out ready to mail..hopefully we can all send it in to show just how many are ready for a magazine of this quality!

I have the questionaire filled out ready to mail..hopefully we can all send it in to show just how many are ready for a magazine of this quality!
Oh, absolutely! I hope everyone will fill out the questionnaire. Let's be heard! :)h

• 2 months later...
Guest gramhouse

Hi, does anyone know where you can get copies of this magazine? I usually look everywhere and I can't find one.

I've looked at Michaels, grocery stores, Walmart.

Thanks,Pat:bang :ty

Guest gramhouse

I did email Woman's Day and got a response! I can send a check for $4.50 and I will get it. Very excited!

Pat:bounce :loco

Yay Pat! :cheer

You'll love this issue. It's packed with fun things!

Guest NCAugeriFan

I can't believe it! I bought a copy from the grocery store today! :clap

I also found a small magazine from Better Homes and Gardents - Learn to Crochet - the ultimate beginner's guide - January 2005. Lots of cool projects also. :cheer2

~cadie

• 2 months later...

yes!!! i have this and just loved it, but now i can't find any more issues!

if anyone knows where i can get a subscription, please tell us all--its great:D

Archived