The Ultimate Sourcebook of Knitting and Crochet Stitches

kariholtz

The Ultimate Sourcebook of Knitting and Crochet Stitches: Over 900 Great Stitches Detailed for Needlecrafters of Every Level

Hubby got this for me last weekend... I am so in love with this book! It's half knitting and half crochet and has all types of stitch patterns in it.

Don't you love it? I've been eyeing it at my local Border's but haven't been able to talk myself into buying it, lol. I've got the Encyclopedia of Crochet and the Crochet Stitch Bible already so I tell myself I don't NEED another stitch book. Of course I also tell myself that if I learned to knit I WOULD need a knitting stitch guide...:bad

I love this book, along with my IK Compendium of Finishing Techniques. I don't mean to give a plug here, but I got mine through crafters choice, http://www.crafterschoice.com. They have different promos all the time, but mine was 4 books for $1 each. With s&h it came to $15 but I got 4 great books, incl. this one, the compendium, hip to crochet, and something else. You do have to commit to buying two more over two years, but they are usually cheaper than retail. I just had to buy my last one and I got 200 Crochet Blocks - the colors, texture, and stitches of the blocks can be very inspiring.

Archived