Domain hosting

Guest hooky emmy

I really like Dreamhost. I switched to them in March and I've gotten great service from them for a good price. Here's their comparison chart for their services & prices:

Dreamhost plan comparison

Now, here's a second link to them - they both go to the same place, but this one, if you were to decide to use them, would give me a bonus (they have a referral program). If you're not comfortable with that, that first link up above doesn't have my id tag in it & won't generate a bonus. (And please know that I would never be referring anyone to them if I weren't super happy with their service! I send people their way because they're the best host I've ever used, not because I'm after a couple of dollars :) )

Dreamhost plan comparison

Anyway, I have the 9.95 a month plan. You can host three separate domains under that plan, tons of disk space and bandwidth, tons of email accounts, etc. They do charge a one-time $25 setup fee if you're not prepaying a year in advance, though. Their support is fast and helpful (you get email support with that account - with the more expensive ones you get a certain amount of phone support) and there's also a user forum over there with lots of helpful people for general questions or questions installing/using stuff that Dreamhost doesn't specifically support (like blogging software :fluffy )

Hope that's helpful :)

Stacey

Archived