My new crochet room!

I am counting down the days until my oldest leaves for college! You helped me decide what to do with his room. I love your room and your stash is overwhelming!

Very nice job and cute. I love all the yarn. My problem is . I quilt, sew, knit crohet and about everything else.:lol

We are building a house soon. I do get a sewing room. My problem will be organizing it all.:yes

You did a very good job. PINKROSES

Your crochet room is sooo cute! You did a great job and honestly I can't think of anything that would make it better...just wonderful...you've inspired me to think about tweaking my sewing/crocheting room...

Wow, your room is fabulous! Enjoy it. I'm moving next week, but I don't think my crafts room will be quite as fabulous as yours (it'll have to share space with my collection of books). Congrats on all your hard work.

Congratulations! When we moved into our house 12 years ago we turned the formal dining room into a sewing room. It is next to the sliding glass door that leads out to our back yard and was perfect when I had small children to check on. The youngest is 12, but the room has stayed mine since I sew, crochet, etc., more than entertain formally. It is nice to not feel separated but always looks messy and there isn't a door.

Archived