Crochet for Cherished Babies

LadyyOftheOak

Love the rose afghan lol All my kiddos are too big for this stuff as well.. my "baby" is 11 years old and nearly as tall as me!! But I do enjoy making baby stuff and it sells really well.. anywhere I can get more ideas is a big plus :) We were in Barnes & Nobles and my hubby bought this book for me... I guess he feels "safe" since we ain't having no more of our own LOL

• 2 weeks later...
Love the rose afghan lol All my kiddos are too big for this stuff as well.. my "baby" is 11 years old and nearly as tall as me!! But I do enjoy making baby stuff and it sells really well.. anywhere I can get more ideas is a big plus :) We were in Barnes & Nobles and my hubby bought this book for me... I guess he feels "safe" since we ain't having no more of our own LOL

Haha. I think my husband would have a heart attack if I bought it. Like he would be expecting for me to say, "Guess what, honey..." :lol

I have this book and have written to the publisher due to the fact, there are quite a few mistakes in more than one pattern (the one I had a problem with is on page 58, the sundress). I remember posting and asking if anyone else had this book. The response I received from the publisher was that they would send me the corrections. I have yet to received anything from them. The patterns are absolutely beautiful. I am going to follow up to see what they say. I believe they were going to reprint the book so you may very well have an updated version. I hope that you do.

Lisa

• 3 years later...
I have this book and I really like it. I was wondering if the corrections are listed anywhere? I tried searching the internet anf this is the place it listed that wasn't a bookseller.

thanks for any help

Hi and welcome to the Ville:hook

If you have a new copy of the book, I believe all the errata have been corrected in the newer printings. If you have an older copy, as I recall the corrections were available by emailing the publisher.

Archived