Black shoulder-bag with blue flower

Cuddlefish

OHHHH! :manyheart So pretty, the colors are stunning together!

Cuddlefish, you should write down your patterns and sell them! You always create wonderful items; I know many of your friends here at the 'ville would buy them if you ever decide to write down and sell your patterns.

I agree with Nicole, if you could right this down it could make a lot of money for you!:yes

You're all so nice, thank you for the compliments. :hug

I'm afraid I have no idea how to write it down, I couldn't do it without taking it apart and doing it all over again.

But putting all patterns aside and trying to crochet something from a picture is a really fun exercise. There's only slip stitches, sc's, hdc's, and dc's in the flower, so it's not complicated to crochet. The stem is done holding the thread on the backside of the fabric, and pulling the loops up through it.

The flower has a bit of 3D effect, because I crocheted some extra rows on top of the finished flower, to give a better impression of petals. That's the white and black 'circles'.

I hope you can use those minimal directions for something. :)

Wow! Beautiful job! You are quite a designer. I admire people that can cochet up an idea in their head and have it look so absolutely adorable! Nice details, too!

I love that purse. The flower and the blue buttons really make the purse. :)

The three buttons on the back; do they close the inside pocket? Too cute. I also like how you put the blue buttons on the outside strap.

Archived