woo hoo!!!

One sleeve to do tonight, and I will have NOTHING left in my WIP!!

Imagine that!!! I had SOOOO many projects in work, and I'll be all caught up. Which is really good because I must make the duck to match the baby afghan, and a bunting, and a bunch of chemo caps, and I wanted to try some new bead crochet, and I have to do more cat toys, and I'm itching to do a real project in Tunisian, and I promised to make another tea cosy for a friend, and I must make Cupcakes casserole toppers.......

:rofl

Isn't that always the way?? You get yourself going on SO many projects, get all freaked out cause you just KNOW you'll never get them all done so you work like a crazy person to finish them all...and as soon as the last WIP is nearing completion, you've got a list of 30 projects that you'll be starting in the next day and a half!!!

Sister, you're not the only one who does this WIP circle!!!! Congrats on the next phase of the cycle!!!

Jessie

Geezzeee!! I wish I could say that. My list is so long I don't have time to type it!! Good for you!! You must feel light as a feather. What an accomplishment!! As my daughter would say, "you go girl"!!!

Archived