Hi there!

Closet O' Yarn

I found this website while googling for patterns, I love it here! Anyplace with this smiley: :hook Is a place for me! Crocheting is my great release. I am a wife of a great guy (10 years on the 17th) and a mother of two very adorable and VERY busy boys (2 and 4) and I think crocheting away anger is a great way to keep the home happy. Poking yarn over and over with a metal hook is "domestic!" Poking the man you married with a metal hook because he turned off the "final four" show of "so you think you can dance" to watch the history channel is frowned upon.;) I have about 6 projects in the works right now, I'll post pics when I finish one! Can't wait to get acquainted with you all!:yay

:welcome from Wisconsin and let me present you a:flowerfor joining us, along with :ghug. :tupfor beginning a fun way to spend a day. :wavingcome often and :dreaming of all your future projects like the rest of us. I hope you grow to :manyheart it here.

Welcome to Crochetville! You really will love it here. And since you already crochet, you've got the jump on some of us who are newer to the wonderful world of crochet. But you're so right - isn't it the most relaxing hobby!

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!:manyheart I promise, I have never actually crocheted in the bathtub (yet) but I have been known to browze patterns and magazines in there because nobody can bother me there!:blush That quote was a sassy little tidbit from my sister when I said that I wasn't yarn obsessed. I have since come out of said denial.:hook I just can't help it, they keep coming up with colors and textures i don't have! One touch of the yarn and into the cart it goes . . . :yarn

Welcome to the 'Ville from Ely, UK!

You know, there are plenty of people here who crochet with strips cut from plastic bags ... Can't help thinking that could be the perfect waterproof project to start you off on your "crocheting in the bath" career! :D

• 1 month later...

Archived