Shrug Lady Shrugs

I've not heard of anyone ordering from her, but that isn't to say nobody does. (I remember her site being around before shrugs got really popular this year.) I'd send her an email to "touch bases" and see if she's still selling if you are interested in her designs.

HI Lorraine:

If you have read my post since yesterday I'm newbie here I've been mentioning I'm working on a shrug right now and another one on order, well they are from her patterns I bought the whole set of shrug patterns and i even emailed her and told her could I make and sell then and place the phot of my web site and I'd give her credit by mentioning her name and I did and well she gave me the go for it..

She just asked that i don't make tons of them for sale..

If you check out my website down on my signature here it will take you to my web site and you will see the very first one i made.

Her patterns are easy and accutate..

hugs

Lillibet-

Hello! I remember bumping into you once before on the internet. It's nice to see you at Crochetville! I've looked at your website - you do very nice work!

Thanks for your reply. It was actually through your website that I found the Shrug Lady (Anita). I wrote to her and she did reply. She said that she is still in business and taking orders but that she is not taking Paypal right now.

I am going to order a pattern or two (or all five!) this week!

I did look at some of her free patterns and I liked the way she clearly wrote out her directions.

Thanks again!

Archived