Hi Would any one like to trade with me crochet fridgies/magnets?

Hi I'm Lillibet and as some of you may know already I love to crochet fridgies /magnets and well I was wondering if any one here would like to make some crochet fridgies/magnets and swap with me. We can swap as many as you and I agree on..

Look at my website , link at my signature and go to where it says magnets and you can see some of the ones i make ... But i make many more...

Let me know .

Sorry I don't have any magnets to buy or exchange, but I looked on your pattern site and JUST LOVED your projects. I was oooing & ahhhing while browsing thru each site of your work.

Well that's all I wanted to express to you.

jaye

Hi Lesslie and Kimberly:

I will be more than happy to swap with you both... Kimberly I can swap with you with out the magnets on the back if you so wish. And Lesslie if you want magnets on the back of yours i can do that .

Okay let me see I need to know from each one how many magnets would you be willing to swap at a time.. This can go on for a long time as like i mentioned before i make crochet magnets out of any small patterns..

I ask that we mail out each other same equal amount of magnets... So let me know kimberly and lesslie how many per swap you would like to make and send. They will be surprises... You can both email me privately as well so we can get each others addresses etc..And so we agree on qty...and how often.

Sorry I don't have any magnets to buy or exchange, but I looked on your pattern site and JUST LOVED your projects. I was oooing & ahhhing while browsing thru each site of your work.

Well that's all I wanted to express to you.

I agree...Very nice work:manyheart

HI Trish:

Okay gal I will love to swap with you too...

So email me when you have some made up and I will be so happy to swap with you .. Just let me know how many at a time.

I have not done crochet fridgies/magnets, only plastic canvas ones, but I will look up some patterns and see what I can come up with. I would like to swap.

Trish

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there ladies :

Just being nosey here and wanting to know how is our progress with our magnets.. I can only say that I'm working on mine for you ladies and you will be surprised ...

I will not post photos here til after I send mine off and I know you got them so it be a surprise...

PLease do post here and let me know how you are all making out with the buggers..:manyheart

Okay! I'm up for a challenge. I work with thread because I love the lacy, delicate look and feel. I'm completely into anything Victorian (especially Irish/English Victorian). This could be REALLY fun! PM me!

HI Victoria Rose:

Lovely name ... Can you email me privately so you can email me your home address and I will email you mine then as well... And we can decide on how many fridgies you want to swap at a time . I work with mostly worsted weight yarns for my fridgies so i hope thats not a problem for you...

I'll await your email and we take it from there..

Ladies, I should have been paying more careful attention to this particular thread. We have an official swap area here at Crochetville where swaps are officially approved by one of our admin team and our swap coordinator.

This appears to be just a small number of people wanting to swap with each other, which is okay for right now. However, I do need to close this thread so it does not grow into a large swap that should really be something coordinated through our official swap area.

Those of you who are already participating, feel free to contact each other via PM or email to complete the swaps you have already arranged.

Here is the 2006 Swap Schedule. If you would like to suggest a new fridgie swap be added to our official list, please contact Julie with your suggestion.

Archived