So I Did IT!

threeolivemartini

Ok guys so I did it .. I started a Blog.. its all you chatters fault from last night.. you have created a monster.. i am gonna be asking every one questions... its gonna get crazy.. you all will start avoiding me like the plague.. it will be like

"ohhh run for your life there is that ThreeOlive girl.. i know is gonna ask some silly question.. how do i put a pic up ...how do i change the font.. where do i go to get this .. how do i do that"

you all are gonna get so tired of answering my questions you will be sad you asked me to do this LOL... ok well maybe not because i plan to be ultra amusing.. LOL

the very first think i want to learn is how i make i little link by making my word a different colour.. .....

so who's it gonna be.. who will be the first victim of the first of maybe a million questions? LOL

oh and if you wanna see here it is

<a href="http://threeolivemartini.blogspot.com" target="_new">threeolivemartini.blogspot.com</a>

Have fun with it, Elizabeth! You'll find a lot of great answers to many, many questions in Blogger Help and also here at Crochetville in the Crochetville FAQs and Tips forum and by combing through the forum we're in here, Blogs and Buttons. Another good reference that people like is Lissa Explains it All, which is meant for kids but has been very useful to a lot of new bloggers around here.

:)) Not sure what you were aiming toward, but the button was there just fine. You can put that in the signature box on your profile, just make sure you have html marked instead of ezCodes. Could that be the problem? :thinking2

Archived