Crochet injuries!

Thanks Margaret.

My Mom knows. Believe me I let her know! It seems to be just slightly swollen this morning, but i can still crochet if i don't get to strained or to fast. We'll see how it is in a couple of days.

It's supposed to be warm enough to be outside today!

:woohoo

yes my finger is better. I would have posted earlier but we have been busy outside. I think I was to tense and to fast! :b I was trying to get something done really fast and wasn't relaxing my fingers enough. But I'm fine now! As far as crochet goes. My fingers, wrists, elbows......(pretty much everything) has been aching because we have been hauling and burning brush the past two days. But today we have a break and I may be able to sell golf balls later today! (We live right next to a golf course and pick up lots of balls in our field) Thanks for asking about my finger! i hope you don't make the same mistake!

• 3 years later...

Well, i just got a couple of small cuts from using that Red Heart Holiday yarn. Ow.

Of course, there's my usual forgot-i-left-the-hook-on-the-couch/chair-and-sat-on-it injury. Usually the neighbors know about that one, too, from the curse word getting yelled.

Archived