Crochet Partners

I'm a member. I don't participate in the discussions much, but I love the hints and patterns everyone shares. It's an e-mail list, so you have the options of digests or individual e-mails. I chose the e-mails because it's faster to go through and delete the tangents on Walmart and such.

I'm a member, too. Just joined recently. The folks are very nice. I can't keep up with all the e-mails, though. I get it in digest form rather than individual e-mails, 'cause they were rollin' in so fast it was making my head spin. :lol

Guest PamCrochets

I did belong to it, but I just quit a couple of days ago. It's a nice list, but since I started this board I don't have time to read all the e-mails anymore. By the time I get home from work and read everything I've got myself into, there was no time for crocheting. So I had to make some choices. :lol

~Pam

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who subscribe to CP, have you gotten the posts tonight about all of the poncho sightings in mall stores? I feel like posting about how we're doing a poncho CAL, but yet she talked about making one for your "teen" or "tween" and here we are, most of us past that age and still loving them!

Archived