New Christmas book

Bearsgrammy

I got an "alert" from Annie's Attic that there is a new book that can be ordered----"Tis the Season to Crochet", and later in the day, lo and behold, I got a notice in snail mail about it. I believe it has 57 projects, but the projects seem really cute. Plus, a nice thing is you get a booklet with it"Crochet through the Year" for free. The booklet isn't big but has a cute bunny bowl on the cover and has a pattern for several seasons of the year. If interested, I am sure you can go to the Annie's Attic website and check it out. I ordered it through drg. books which can be connected from Annie's site. Just a heads up, I just liked the penguins on the cover. You can also pay for it in four monthly installments of $6.24 which is neat. I know I don't have money to order every book out there and pay instantly for it!!! It also has a pattern for what appear to be Christmas lights hot pads.

5855.jpeg

Is this the book? It looks great! I am a little nervous about ordering since things don't always make it here. My husband is still in the states right now maybe he can bring one home for me!

Oooooh, Annie's didn't tell me about that one! Probably in today's mail! You must be on the same 'book-a-holic' list I'm on with them! Sounds fun.

Archived