My Fair Blue Ribbon Hopeful (Doily)

The Shrone

It has my vote for the blue ribbon4_17_5.gif as well! The pattern is terrific, but the color scheme makes it a winner in my opinion.....It is obvious that you worked very hard on this, and we are all hoping with you that you win first place23_13_6.gif with it! Good Luck!23_9_12.gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my GOSH! That is the most beautiful doily I have EVER seen. I'm not kidding, either. It's absoutely gorgeous!!! Best of luck to you in the competition, but regardless of the results you have something to be VERY proud of!!!! :c9

Your doily is so beautiful. I love the colors. I just made my first,ever doily, and I don't know if I will ever be as talented as you are. Good luck at the fair, but you are already a winner with us! :king

Your doily is beautiful! From where I am sitting, the spirals look fine. However, if you think they need a little more inspection, after the fair, just send it on down and I will take a look, and look, and look for years! LOL! :D

Good luck, your quality of stitching is sure to win the blue ribbon! Folks, I know about the quality of homeborrough's work, I have a doily she made for me in the last swap. Her work is TERRIFIC!!!!! :cheer :cheer

WOW! :2eek ...jaw still hanging on the floor in total awe of your talent! I can't imagine any other entry being as spectacular as your doily. Best of luck and you certainly deserve every bit of praise for doing such a fantastic job! :cheer

I live in Sumner, so we try to go to the Puyallup fair every year. I hit the quilt displays first. But where is the crochet generally displayed? Your doily is beautiful. If I see it there I'll feel like I *know* who made that. :D

Archived