Round Ripple Colours

Hi all....I am quite new to the forum, this is the first time I have ever posted, but been lurking for awhile.

I am really keen to try a round ripple afghan for my teenage daughter for Christmas and was wondering if anyone has any 'cool' colour ideas for a teen?

Thanks,

Bev

If you click on search on the top bar and type in round ripple, it will probably give you a lists of posts to look at.

As for a teen, I would suggest the Caron Simply Soft Brites. Those colors seem to popular lately with a lot of people. I like them myself!

:cheer With all th etalk of Round Ripples, I could not resist starting another.

The colours were sitting together so I though it was an omen and they dont look too bad.

This afghan is not yet finished and is a little different to my other because I did not have the pattern for the start rounds so just made them up as I went. I rather like the difference.

There is the rest of the Cream to finish, then I will do the green and the blue again, working into the back loops only on a few rounds on the last colour, and adding a nice fluffy Eyelash border.

I should get it finished today when I go to see my mum.

She loves to watch me crochet, now that sh cant do it herself.

This could be a nice scheme for a teenager.

TradeMe229.jpg

Have fun.

Colleen.:hug

Colleen, it is beautiful as usual! I love the new center that you added! Colors in these round ripples turn out soooooo gorgeous and each one is so different......as if from a different pattern. Gotta love 'em!

Thanks all for the ideas, I love the colours, and I really love the look of that afghan, I think my daughter will love it, she has been asking me to make her an afghan for a long time, so now I will do it. Now how do I do it without her seeing? lol

Archived