~*~ Lacy Doily

shella85222

This is a very pretty pattern. As you can tell I like pink and purples. So this is done in a soft shade of pink with a white shells and pink trim.

I worked on this with the group of ladies in the gathering threads yahoo group. It was DAL 8.

175011010.jpg

Gorgeous, Shella! Well done! Hey, how much rain did ya'll have up there last week? I have some awesome (in the true sense) photos of the Rillito running at 15 ft behind my office. What powere! Much worse than 1993 or 1983, although with the bank stabilization the city did after '83, it didn't flood as high as then. Patty

It didnt seem as though we got to much rain here. My fiancie father said it was around an inch or so. But it didnt seem very much at all. The weather has been nicer though.

Gorgeous, Shella! Well done! Hey, how much rain did ya'll have up there last week? I have some awesome (in the true sense) photos of the Rillito running at 15 ft behind my office. What powere! Much worse than 1993 or 1983, although with the bank stabilization the city did after '83, it didn't flood as high as then. Patty

That is a gorgeous doily. I simply adore those colors together. So feminine and dainty. Great job.

Archived