"Toys"

Gina Renay

Hello out there; Gina Renay here. I like the flow and supportive fun of this group. I need help tho. I have been admiring all the cute animated buttons, :blah well, I really don't know all the names for all these "toys". They are delightful and entertaining. Give me some suggestions on where I could go to build my own or if someone wants to make a button for me. I don't understand the concept of "stealing buttons" either. Hey, under the author's name in their post, most of you have interesting images/logs. Do you know if I can get some of these animated smileys on my blog--I use typepad.com.:computer I think I am through. Thanks.:bounce

p.s. (I thought I was through) In case someone wants to make me a button, here's my site -- I'm not sure if it will be posted as my signature or not.

gina_renay.blogs.com/off_...some_croc/

Hi, Gina Renay!

Making buttons:

How did you make the buttons?

Stealing buttons:

Bloggers often will display their button on their blog and say "Steal My Button," or something like that. That just means you can save the button and add it to your own blog to link back to their blog. Is that what you meant?

Avatars (images under your name in your posts):

How to add an avatar

Smileys:

There are lots of sites out there with free smileys. Search Google and you will find a lot. You can save them to your own computer and then upload them to your blog.

Hope this info helps! :))

Archived