Sheila the Aussie Troll Dolly

cupcake

• 1 month later...

I am planning on making a Sheila Aussie Troll Doll for my cousin. She used to have these, back when they were popular (I believe they called them 'Wishniks'- not sure on the spelling- then). And, she is going to Australia next year for a vacation. I think she would get the biggest kick out of this! Thanks for posting the pattern Cupcake. (I know it's been a while, but sometimes that's how long it takes me...) :blush

Tina

• 4 weeks later...

Well here is my Sheila. I know she doesn't have any hair....:sigh She will, though. I want to buy some of the feathery fluff *yarn* for her hair but will have to wait til payday as that stuff is expensive! The original Troll dolls had black fuzzy-ish hair that stood straight up. Well here she is. She is for my cousin who is taking a trip to Australia next month.

th_Picture1377.jpg

(Clickable.)

I really like her and may make one for myself, too. Thanks for sharing another one of your ingenious patterns, Cupcake! :yes

(I'll post another picture when she has her hair.)

Tina

What a hoot! She looks like she's had a shave for a cure or chemo!

You know we dont all look like that down here (lol)

Well I felt so awful for her, embarrassing her like that. So I gave Sheila some hair.

th_Picture1401.jpg

(Clickable)

"I feel like a new troll!" :lol

I think she is the coolest thing, and I know I want to make myself one, too. Thanks again for the pattern, Cupcake! It was too much fun. :hook

(Blossom really likes her so I know I will have to make one for her!) lol

Tina

• 2 weeks later...

She is AWESOME! At least someone looks great in her bikini! Thank you for sharing her with us. And i love her little pink toes! thank you, thank you!

:think I don't know. I asked my Grandma (who raised her, and she lives with/takes care of my Grandma now) and she didn't know either. I'll try to find out, though.

Tina, What parts is your cousin visiting?

• 1 year later...

Oh My!!! She is just adorable:manyheart Well, she is! :yes. First time i've seen this, i'm glad that Julia bumped it up. Cupcake, you are an amazing crocheter and designer. Jan.

Archived