A Creative Spirit

TamKing

Tammy, your son's strong spirit and his dedication to this country is amazing. I will pray for him, too.

And you do lovely work. I enjoyed looking at the pictures, and thanks for the link to free patterns. I will have to try some.

I tried to go to your web-site and it said it is unavailable.:no :no :no

Try again later Miss Maggie....I just went there with no problem. But if there is a lot of traffic it can be hard to get to. :hook

Lovely Blog-I will add your brave soldier to my prayer list. My father suffered similiar injuries as a Marine in Vietnam and his knees still give him trouble, I'll pray your son is pain free.:hug

Lovely Blog-I will add your brave soldier to my prayer list. My father suffered similiar injuries as a Marine in Vietnam and his knees still give him trouble, I'll pray your son is pain free.:hug

Thank you Kimberly! The doctors say that his legs have healed as much as they ever will. He still has quite a lot of shrapnel in them. But he can run, and to me that's just amazing!!! :yes

You have an amazing young man, it takes a strong individual to re-enlist to serve his country. That says a great deal for his parents to give him the strength to go forward through adversity.

I have a son serving in the Navy and I as a parent pray everyday for his safe return. He has been in for 13 years and I am proud of him every day

Archived