Bear Pattern

Dina

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Rnd 4: In the back loops only, 1 sc in ea st. Slip st last st in this rnd. Ch 1. (18)

Hi !

Could I have more explanations about that ? I'm french sorry and beginner (and i'm also a guy :yay). Is don't see what i'm supposed to do and found no tutorials.

Cya

JB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The bear is adorable. I made a Periwinkle one with some yarn I had left over from a sweater. I made the muzzle white and made needlepoint eyes and nose. I think I'll make a bunch of these. VERY EASY. And very quick. THANK YOU!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thanks for the pattern dina i finally got to try it .This is the first bear ive ever tried i had no problem with it. I have 4 kids and they all wanted one. In fact i got a list of 15 different things my oldest wanted me to make lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This bear is sooooo cute! :D

I just finished one for someone who just had a baby. Since the recipient is less than a month old, I got embroidery floss and stitched on the facial features. I think it turned out great! Here's a pic...

purplebear.jpg

This I think is the first toy I've ever crocheted.

i love this little bear and i have to warn you once you start making toys it is hard to stop. i am 47 and my family thinks i am nuts because i love to make amigurumi toys but they are fun and so many free patterns here.

Archived