Can Cozies

I created my own can cozies that are double sided all the way from the bottom on up and I can crochet up to three initials into it. I made four so far (one for both of my sisters, one for my brothers girlfriend and one for my mom) and they all look great! When I can I will try to put pictures of them up. All of them are different too. Suzie's just has an S on it, Mandy's (my other sister) has an A (heart) S (her bf's initial), mom's has MOM on it, and J, my brother's GF has J+N on it. Her son's name is Nicholas. I am going to mail them out on monday becuase I can not wait for them to get them!:bounce

• 3 weeks later...

What's the update on the cozies?

I was trying to find the original cozies post but saw this one first so I thought I would post my picture here. I made 2 soda can cozies yesterday. I think they turned out really well and way cute :))

cancozies.jpg

I used Lily's Sugar n Cream worsted 4 ply cotton yarn and a size G hook.

Guest SamplerLady

I've been making water bottle covers. DGS needs to take a water bottle to school every day. Since I'm cheap and prefer to wash the used ones and refil, using a cover insures it comes back home every afternoon.

Will take pics later today. :))

Thanks! The yarn with the flecks is called citrus fruits.

Hey, we reuse water bottles around here all the time! I just refill them, pop them in the fridge, and my girls (who are 4 and 6) grab them when they get thirsty. That way they always have something to drink, Im not always hearing "can I have some juice? Im thirsty" they can just go to the fridge and get a bottle of water :)

Those cozies are great!

I sent mine out to the fam at home, and called the next week to see if they got them. My sister said that she loved hers, and mom and bro's gf did too. My brother liked his girlfriend's so much that he kept stealing it, so I have made him one and will give it to him when I get home. (his nickname is TJ, his gf's name is J, and on one side I put T in one color blue and on the opposite side, I put a J in a blue a few shades different)

I reuse my water bottles too, until they get so used that they dont stand up in the fridge anylonger!:lol

Archived