ChayaSar

can you croceht in the dark?

I couldn't do anything more complicated than a granny square. It isn't something I have any need to do, although I"ve tried closing my eyes when I have a headache and can only crochet into very definite spaces.

Recently I saw knitting needles (at Michaels and Beverleys that ) that light up at the tips only. They were $9.99, which would be worth the money for road trips. But they did not have crochet hooks!! Until they get crochet hooks that light up at the tip at a reasonable price, I will have to continue to keep the lights on. I would not feel confident crocheting in the dark. Besides, my family can sleep though anything, including lights!!

Dragonfli!!! I saw those knitting needles in a catalog...and all I could think was what is the point of light up knitting needles??:think Never even occurred to me that they would help with knitting in dim light!!!:lol You're much more swift than I am to have figured that out!! Thanks for helping me get it :rofl

Jessie