I'm starting a round ripple!

After seeing so many round ripples at the "Ville, I am giving it a shot. I traded a magazine with a villager, and received a bunch of peach yarn.

So the Round ripple will be in peach. It just so happens that my neighbor's brother's baby will be a girl and the nursery will be in peach, lilac and baby green.

I think I will just keep it all peach, with just a white or green trim.

When I get it done, I will post a picture or two. I was scared of it at first, but it is going so smoothly. This may be my new pattern of choice for little ones. I get hooked on a pattern and make quite a few of the same.

Thanks for all the inspiration of the pictures of Round Ripples. You guys are wonderful! :yay

The pattern I am following is from 100 Crochet projects from Jean Leinhaurser and Rita Weiss. I am using ww yarn instead of the baby clouds, and a smaller hook.

Just thought I would share about my latest undertaking.

Linda:manyheart

I agree! The round ripples are absolutely beautiful and they are a lot easier to do than they look. I was worried when I did my first one but it came out perfect and everyone just loves them. I keep meaning to do a couple more but I never seem to have enough time. There are just so many projects to do and not nearly enough time.

:) Hi Linda!

I just finished a round ripple yesterday...it was a graduation gift. It is more of a lapghan.

I gave it to her last night and she loved it!!! She is going to college in Erie, PA...and will need the extra love and warmth!!! All that lake effect snow and all the wind...

I enjoyed working on it...a change of pace.

Maggie:manyheart

I'm joining you too, Linda. I'm making my first round ripple as well. Like you said, I was scared to try it (since I'm a newbie) but it is going very smooth. Can't wait to see your pictures!:)

Esmeralda

i've started my 1st as well. i think i'm into what ever round has 12 stitches going up. (i'm at work right now so i can't count it!):lol

it is going so easy!

I am working on row 15 and I can't believe how easy this is turning out to be. They look so much harder then they actually are. If you can count, you can make one.:lol

I think this is my new "baby gift" afghan for a while. It is just so simple and looks so hard! I love it!:manyheart

Best wishes to all those who are making one! It is great! Can't wait to see everyone's pictures! :yay

Linda:manyheart

Archived