Granny squares

I am cleaning out my bins of unfinished projects and such, and I have several granny squares. They aren't high quality either. Some of them were given to me and some my siblings learned on. So they aren't uniform size and there are several colors. Any suggestions on what I could do with them? I thought of a small animal blanket maybe, but I'm looking around. (Can't get them to line up right withthe colors!:D )

Amber

Guest SamplerLady

Pick a neutral color (cream, grey, white, black, tan) that "goes" with most everything and add rows on the smaller ones till they are all about the same size. Then you can join and make into a pet afghan, car afghan, playroom afghan, or who know, by that point you might really like it and want to display it prominently! :))

Hi Amber,

I haven't signed up for Erin's news letter yet. I think what she does is so nice that I know I have squares I could donate. I was thinking about what you could do with your squares and I don't know how young or old your sisters and bothers are but if you have some that match, maybe you could sew 9 together like a tic tac toe board and then make some things for the X's and O's.

Coralie

Archived