Hey Lilhatshack!

I just managed to click on your link to your beautiful hats! I am drooling. I am a bit of a hat girl myself. I have a question for you or maybe anyone else that can answer.

Did you by any chance follow a pattern for this style hat I see on your page?

they look like 3dc clusters and I just love that look. The stitch would match a shawl I did a while back. I would love to make a hat to match.

Also, while I am begging....can you please point me in the right direction of how to make them flowers I see on alot of your hats?

Them flowers sure do give them hats that extra punch! I love em!

You do beautiful work!

Ro-

Yarnicopia / Yarngirl -

thanks for the great compliments!!! SO nice...sorry I just now saw this and have just clicked in this topic. This pattern is from the yarncat's webiste here. She has alot of cool patterns and her instructions are easy and she's super nice! She sells her hats on ebay too! I think I can finish one now in about an hour and 1/2. Now the flowers are a different story. She has a flower pattern included with the pattern, but I tried it and it wasn't the look I was going for - although its very cute. The flower pattern on this hat is one I think I kinda winged. I'll look for a similar pattern and post it here.

Thanks again for the compliments - I just LOVE making hats and you should check out all the cool ones on Ebay - crochetbylorileigh is one of my absolute favs...I love her stuff!

Carmen

lilhatshack completed crochet

• 2 weeks later...

Archived