~*~ My Doilies

shella85222

Here are a few of the doilies I have finished and haven’t been able to find the time to list them here.

If you would like any information on them please look at my blog and you will see where I found the pattern. I hope you all enjoy?

172152621.jpg

172152602.jpg

172152598.jpg

172152613.jpg

172152611.jpg

Ooooooooooo Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, the doilies are gorgeous! I love all of them! You did a lot of work on them and you can be proud of the beautiful job you did! :cheer :cheer :cheer

I am sure your first one will turn out just beautiful. Doilies are so much fun to make. I really enjoy them the most. And just awhile back when my son was in the hospital I had a lot of free time on my hands.

I am glad you all like them.

Great job - they are all very nice. I am working on my first one - hope it looks half as good when I am done.

I agree with you Betty. But for some reason I hardly ever make any for me. I seem to always have someone in mind when I am making one. All the ones in this post was given away.:hook

Exquisite. Doilies make a home beautiful and is a treasure made with loving hands.

Betty:c9

Those are all gorgeous:manyheart ! But I especially love :c9 the one in the third picture down! It is sensational! Thanks for sharing with us:hug !...Doilies are just the right touch of elegance!:yes I just got back from visiting your BLOG and there are even prettier doilies there! You are very talented...I find working in thread too difficult for me, but you obviously excel at it:tup! Those two little warriors are adorable! I thought they were twins :U :U at first! Really enjoyed :bheartseeing everything you have posted there!

I love All of them !!.. I made the 3rd one too , I had it on my table when my son when he was little left a piece of his chocolate easter bunny on it and it melted and now there is a chocalate stain on it that I can't wash off. It is one of my favorites :manyheart

Thank you so much for you kind words. I just finished the 3rd doily down and I am sending it off to my doily swap partner. She is from a different forum then here so I just hope she isn’t seeing it here also. LOL …It is called “May Sweet Dreams†and it is from the Leisure Arts- A year of Doilies. It is a wonderful pattern booklet. I have made just about all in there. And they all work up very fast.

Those are all gorgeous:manyheart ! But I especially love :c9 the one in the third picture down! It is sensational! Thanks for sharing with us:hug !...Doilies are just the right touch of elegance!:yes I just got back from visiting your BLOG and there are even prettier doilies there! You are very talented...I find working in thread too difficult for me, but you obviously excel at it:tup! Those two little warriors are adorable! I thought they were twins :U :U at first! Really enjoyed :bheartseeing everything you have posted there!

Yes I used a pattern on all of them. If you look in my photo album there is more information about each doily. The blue one is “Pretty Kitties Doily†I know it is a free pattern here on the net, but I can’t find where I found it. I printed it out thank heavens. I made that for Mythunderbird this past secret pal swap.

Oh my...Shella, those are just fabulous! I especially love the rectangular-looking one. Wonderful!:clap

Archived