Even better.............

Bearsgrammy

This site is even better than the one I previously posted, Crochet Poet. I can spend hours here. There ARE some sites that have gone off the radar on here, but mostly they come up. This site takes a while to load, but trust me, patience will be rewarded. My computer isn't a quick loader, so maybe some of the new ones willl bring up faster. I would recommend bookmarking it or putting it under "favorites" if you like the site.

Hope everyone has no difficulty with it and enjoys it.

Thank you for sharing that link. It's going to take awhile to check out everything......but it's going to be fun. :hug

Sorry, everyone, but I had to remove the link that was provided in the original post.

Bearsgrammy was right that the site had links to lots of really good stuff. However, the site also contained many links to foreign sites that were full of copyright violations: copyrighted patterns from books and magazines scanned in and uploaded to the foreign sites.

While the copyright violations do not occur on the actual site that Bearsgrammy linked, the owner of that site is providing links to the sites with obvious copyright violations. As such, we cannot allow the original site to be promoted here on Crochetville.

I'm sure Bearsgrammy had no idea that this site was linking to others sites with flagrant copyright law violations.

Archived