i finished the care bear

hi everyone, i finished the carebear for little jordan and am going to send it to rebecca tomorrow. i am hoping she can helo me out by posting the picture, or someone could help me so that i can. i am such a:computer dummie!!!!:help , but it turned out soooooooooo cute i am now making other ones and will do a couple of things with them, one i am going to try and sell them at a craft show i am thinking about showing at next weekend.(its at my church) and the other one is that i am going to make some more of these and take them to the childrens hospital. i took her out with me today just to see what kind of reaction i would get and WOW is all i can say!!! thanks for letting me share. vicki:grouphug

hi rebecca, i have a picture i can e-mail you if that would help. do i send that to a private e-mail or how do i do it?:P i really am learning!!!!:rofl my son gets mad at me as i don't catch on always right at the first so i tell him, just think of me as one of your more challenging students!!!!:bounce he teaches computers at the local university so one would think he could help his dear old mom!!!!!:yes , but let me know, either e-mail me at the forum or post it here. thanks rebecca. vicki:)h

thanks rachel, i think she is adorable and am now going to try and make some more, a few for me to sell(gotta have something to feed this yarn addiction:rotfl ) and some for christmas presents, and some for other little ones in the hospital, we have a wonderful cancer center here in seattle and also the childrens hospital here where i live has alot of little ones who need some love.. :)h , so i have my new project for this winter!!!:danc thanks again. vicki:)h

Archived