Ebay big bucks!

It's a very pretty afghan. My mom made one that is extremely similar to that one, which my grandmother has on the back of her sofa. I am surprised to see it selling so well, but also very glad, it's good news for those who wish to sell their creations =)

wow, amber, that is cool, wish it was mine, makes me think maybe i CAN sell stuff on e-bay and make money!!!:rotfl , everything i have ever made people are tooooo cheap to pay for. always wanting something for nothing so i quit, maybe i will make my carebears and put them on what do you think?:fc :rollin hope your having a good night. vicki:hug2

Amber, thanks for sharing that with us.:) I have always liked that kind of afghan and it never fails, every time I start making squares to make one someday, I end up using the squares to make a lapghan and donate it. :angel

Pam, that is so funny that you said that about the afghan on Roseanne's couch because that is exactly what I thought when I saw it!:))

Vicki, I think you should try to sell your Care Bears on ebay. I saw the purple one you made and it is so adorable! :cloud9

They are so popular right now.

:D Your welcome.

I think your care bears would do well, but I'm not an expert on ebay. Although I am thinking about putting things on.

My problem now is that I have over ten things on the watch list, and can't find out how to see the others!

I have some auctions ending today that I"m looking at. And I won two yesterday. :D Same seller. A total of nine skeins. Five off white, four sage. Caron Simply soft.

I'd better get busy! I'm not going to have room to store this yarn!

Amber

Archived