Could not fall asleep...to many projects going in my head!

I do it a lot, too. Or get to sleep then wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep. Aren't you glad we can crochet and do something quiet (so it doesn't wake everyone else up?) :hook

Tina

Any one do this?? :eek

Yes it happened to me last week - I kept trying to figure out which yarn, whick hook, which project. So I got out of bed sat in front of my stash and had a swatching marathon!:devil

Here are some pics of what I did early early one morning!!

I did that last night as well. I was near the end of the skeins for my afghan and I just wanted to attach the new yarn before going to bed. Then it became I just need to complete the row after attaching, which became just one more, just one more. But I finally had to put it down at 11:30 because I had to get up for something and then I finally went to bed. And I did all that with a big headache and I really just wanted to go to bed. But hey...I was glad I waited. And if I didn't have to get up the next morning for work I'm sure I would have stayed up a whole lot later.

Yes..maybe a candy corn halloween costume for my 19th month old.

Don't we all know that feeling. Must have been something in the air last night, I finally went to bed at 2, but was back up by 7. Did you think of any exciting projects?

I've had that happen some nights. It's a lot better than lying there worrying about stuff tho. Much much better to be awake kind of excited than worrying. :)

I was awake late last night too, but it was mentally trying to think of ways to retrieve data from my home computer that broke on Friday. I'm out of ideas tho. Physical hard drive crash, and without around $1,000 I can't get it recovered. :(

Archived