1 ball of yarn

• 2 weeks later...

I've been seeing lots of accessories like wrist bands just a small little strip with a couple of buttons and ones made of crocheted flowers also flower pins would make great gifts they're really in this year, and you can pin them on everything.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PaisleyAngel

I use those small skeins of pretty yarn to make hair scrunchies. They always look cute and when you're freezing in your office (like I am all the time!) I take my hair down and wear it on my wrist as a little bracelet. :) Some days, I just put it on as a bracelet and forget about the ponytail. :lol

You can also use it for accents to other projects, like Vivi suggested. :D

I've also been thinking about using it as accents to stuffed animals. Maybe use one as a body (like a shirt) on a teddy bear or something?

• 2 weeks later...

I have made scarves w/those yarns. You hold both strands together and either knit or crochet it. I made a triangle scarf and someone bought it right off my back!! :2 They come out just wonderful. And it only takes the one ball of railroad yarn and not even a full skien of the fur.

Kelly V

Guest zoezzoo

Donna,

the scarf is gorgeous! I have one ball of trio (cp yarn) in blue jean colors, and have eyelash yarn in the same colors..just waiting for your pattern!

If you want to make a keepsake from the yarn, I've seen a pattern for a pretty angel with the dress being lengths of elegant yarn. The head and hands are porcelain, with crocheted wings.. a lovely decorative item not just for Christmas. Will keep an eye out for that pattern, and when I see it again, be happy to add the link:)

zoezzoo

(deb)

Archived