Wow - Crochetville has grown!

I signed up with Cville a couple of years ago when it was just starting out. My profile says 2005 but I seem to recall that the site reorganized after a while and we had to re-sign up.

Anyways, I've found my way back again after two moves, a new baby, and a renewed interest in crochet after suffering some burnout. I can't get over how much the site has grown!!!! Its very neat to see so many people interested in "the other knitting". lol:cheer

Its especially nice to see new folks learning to crochet. :clap

That is all. :yay

Crochetville has certainly grown! I have been here since *practically* the beginning (not quite) and we have gained so many members.

But, that's good, because there are more people to share the laughter and answer the questions and show off the projects and...well, you get the picture.

:hook

Welcome back! I arrived back at the old location in January of 2005, then moved over here during the March 2005 relocation. At that time, we had 778 members. Now, here in July of 2006, we have 6,626! And I'm sure that number will increase before the end of the day.

This place certainly has grown, both in the number of members and the number of posts. It's pretty impossible to read each and every post made here on any given day. ;)

I hope the 'Ville keeps growing and growing. The more members we have, the more different things we'll be able to offer the crochet community at large. Namely, our newsletter/magazine for the moment. Plus we're developing other ideas as well.

And we want everyone's ideas for what Crochetville can become as well!

i was lost, and i found Crochetville and was found! My dear brothers and sisters it crochet! joined in may(i think, i dont remember hehe) but such a large span of knowledge here, when i have a question i know to ask it here first

I just joined in March (I think it was March) and I've made some wonderful friends!

I love seeing the new introductions every day, too!:cheer

On your post, it lists your join date, and it says Feb. :yes:)

Archived