Oh, I would LOVE to go, but I have to work, yuck! I would love to be able to get together with some fellow crocheters and hang out.....

Hope you all have a great time!:hug Wish I could be there.

Karla

I'm going to be there...a shop where I can get a decent pot of tea AND I can crochet...baby, it don't get no better than that!

Just wondering if there are any groups meeting besides Tulsa? Anyone a little farther south? I'm in Ada but could meet anywhere south to Ardmore and north to OKC. You might want to PM me or email me since I might not remember to check this thread again! :o)

I am in Foyil, Oklahoma down the road from Claremore, and moving in October to Bristow. I am gate attendant at Blue Creek, cove on Oologah lake.

I used to live in Wyandotte, my mom lives in Kansas, OK. Now I'm in Springfield but I go through Grove whenever I visit my mom!

I just moved from Little Kansas, Oklahoma what is your folks name we lived in Flint Ridge for over 8 yrs. my name is Dee Garrett

Hi Skeeter,

I'm in South Claremore =) Verdigris actually.

Welcome to Crochetville

Hi I'm in Tulsa, I just moved here from GA. Does anyone know of any groups around here?

Hi I'm in Tulsa, I just moved here from GA. Does anyone know of any groups around here?

Nope, I haven't seen any. Maybe if you check your LYS.

I live in OKC area, and definitely would love to find some people around here interested in crochet. I met some people in texas at CGOA who formed a group about a year ago and are doing great, having a meeting in san angelo with Annie to learn more about Tunisian.

i live in oklahoma city i love crocheting and meeting new peopple

annie19603

I'm from the Tulsa, Oklahoma, area. Born, raised, and reside here. My husband and I are hoping to move to the Sapulpa/Sand Springs area or even to the Bristow area soon. I am hoping Bristow so I can be closer to some of my family in that area. I'm very interested in any crochet get-togethers in the area. My husband is from Waynoka near the Panhandle, if anyone is from that area. Feel free to add me as a friend on Facebook as well.

Have a blessed day! And...Happy Hooking a/k/a Crocheting...LOL! :hook:cheer:yay