Lilhatshack!!

Thanks - Well it was a surpirse - it sold for $55.99. I guess you could say that person really really wanted it! I got a few orders for it over the weekend for Christmas presents - so I guess its a hit. I had to call my BIL because when I showed it to my sis after I first put it on - he said it wouldn't sell because it looked crazy with the long tail. Just goes to show - what did he know!!! Anyway - I'm happy with the success of the ponchos so far...of course I still love hats and just can't seem to sell them. The one I had on tonight didn't sell - but someone emailed me afterwards about it...so maybe it will. Chelle - I see that your sweater is doing well also - way to go! I have both you and Amber in my fav sellers - I'm a little Ebay crazy and really really need to stay off - but I'm trying to make a little for Christmas money. Good luck to you both Chelle and Amber!

Im trying to do the same thing, make some money for Christmas. I can crochet things for some in my extended family but not for everyone and we always end up missing a bill payment just for Christmas gifts so I didnt want to go that route this year. Crochet is finally in this year so I wanted to get full advantage of that :) I have you and Amber in my fav sellers too!

Archived