I"ve listed on Ebay!

I"ve got three listings on ebay now. Purse

There's one of them. if you want to see the others click on view sellers other items.

I don't know if anyone will be interested in them, but I hope so. I think scarves may do better and I'll put some on a bit later.

On another ebay note, I am watching three (and only three) More auctions. I got a box of yarn today! Jamie baby. 12 skeins of coral! I've not been able to find that anywhere. 8 skeins of some other colors as well. I wasn't excepting it yet!

I am tired now. Almost bed time.

Amber

Feedback on selling crochet items. If I had a feedback history on selling clothing and then decided to sell crochet items but have no feedback on any crochet items sold, then buyers dont know how good my crochet items are. It's important to get a good feedback base on your crochet items themselves so people trust your crocheting ability. Honestly, I wouldnt start my listings that high to start with. I know its very painful to start listings low and sell them low, but once you get going and people see your feedback and start bidding higher on your items then you can start listing them higher.

This is just my opinion girl. I started out selling baby blankets at around $8 - I kept the stitch very simple and the size to a newborn size (24" or so) to get that feedback started. People loved the blankets and from there I spanned out.

This is the year of crochet - find out what people are bidding on and what sells well. I wish you the best of luck with ebay, and keep a positive attitude when things dont sell. My skull caps didnt sell, so I gave them to my daughters friends who just loved them :)

Amber - good luck on Ebay! Your pic and template look great. I'm watching it, so if you have watchers one is mine! Love the colors and hope it sells for you. It seems that my ebay has picked up over the last month or so - I had a really hard time at first with no feedback and trying to sell crocheted hats. Good Luck they look great!!!:clap:clap

Archived